Sunday, May 3, 2015

Shadow Weave Scarves

Woke this morning to the sound of gun shots, sat bolt upright in bed and saw a red light through the crack in the curtains and thought fire.
Just the sky alight.
Duck shooting season has started - I hate it! 

Pete is in Auckland helping the kids with a building repair job.  As I have so much weaving on order I elected to stay home and weave but it does take quite a bit of time to prepare designs and thread the loom.
More shadow weave scarves for men.  Yes, Field Days are just over a month away.
I have started a Small Business page on facebook if you are interested in a quick look (and maybe "liking" it).  Follow the link.

I also edit a facebook page for the Fibre Artists at the Cargo Shed in Tauranga which might interest some.
My goodness I am getting into social media scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment