Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let me introduce ...

Let me introduce you to Zoe Janet, my son and daughter in law's new daughter and sister for Jack.  She was nearly a week late (we forgive her for that) but when she decided it was time to come she arrived in a rush.  No time to get to the scheduled hospital, just go around the corner to the birthing centre.  One hour tops.  Well her Mum says a little longer.  Weighs 7lb 14 ozs  3560 gms, 53 cm long.

When I walked into the hospital room I thought oh, someones given K. a baby doll.  Silly GranD.  She was so tiny and cute on the big bed.
Zoe, Day 2 
Zoe, Day 3 home already
Welcome to our family darling Zoe and may all your life's adventures be awesome.

PS unsubstantiated rumour tells us Jack thinks she is very little and that she has been told 'this is my mummy'.  He's in boy heaven today watching a truck and digger from his Dad's office window.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world little Zoe!
    Congratulations to the whole family on this happy event...

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day!! Sounds like there have been some "events" to keep you from your loom as well. Congratulations - what a doll!!

    ReplyDelete